Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Κυριακή 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2008




LOVE IS…

Your beauty compelling me

Tears are flowing on my skin

But smiles of yesterday face fears of today…

Yesterdays are left behind

In this world I feel so blind

But you are shining light on my dark lonely mind

Love is what I seek

All I ever wanted

Spiraling into summer dreams

Love is when you smile at me

Love is when I have you in my arms

Love is when I find myself lost in your charms

I will always hold your hand

Cause love is being there for you

It is the only thing in the world that is true

Love is what it is and I can’t deny it

Making the impossible come true

Walking on the water of the gods

Living in the entropy of hearts

Love is like a star

Shining all around you

Makes me wanna shine along with you

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: